GOLD CUP INFO
Join us for the 12th annual Gold Cup New England Classic on June 22, 23 & 24! This year’s Gold Cup will feature a four-moto format divided between both tracks. Overall finishing positions will be based on each racer’s best three finishes out of all four motos. Motos one and two will be raced on Sawmill MX and motos three and four will be raced on Hilltop MX. Hilltop MX has been a continual work in progress since we reversed and redesigned the track in the spring of 2016. We have a couple more changes in store before the Gold Cup that will make the track even better!
All classes and rules will be that of the NEMX race organization and can be viewed below. Contingency will be paying out for KTM, Husqvarna, Yamaha and Honda. We’re also giving away two tickets and pit passes to the 2018 Southwick Pro Motocross National to each Gold Cup Champion, $2,000 in Fly Bucks, and prizes from our great sponsors, EVS, Sunoco, Hinson, and Spectro. The gates will open at 4pm on Thursday, June 21 and we hope to see you all here!
|3||50cc Open 4-9|
|6||65cc Open 7-12|
|10||Youth A/B, C|
|11||250 A, B, C|
|12||450 A, B, C|
|13||Open A, B, C|
|14||30+ A, B, C|
|15||40+ A, B, C|
|17||125cc Open – $500 Dash for Cash*|
*winner of the 125cc open dash for cash takes home $500 based on overall Gold Cup finish.
PAYOUT & AWARDS
200% PRO PAYOUT (250A & 450A)
Pro-Payout Will Be Dispersed Per Moto.
Prizes (For Everyone):
- Two Tickets & Pit Passes To The 2018 Southwick National Awarded to Each Gold Cup Champion
- $2,000 Fly Bucks Randomly Dispersed
- 5 Gallons of Sunoco 110 Race Fuel to All 2nd Place Finishes in All Youth Classes
- EVS, Hinson and Spectro Product Giveaways
- HMXP Practice Passes.
Awards: 1st through 5th place will be awarded in all classes. 1st place will be awarded a Gold Cup.
Extra money to be made in all classes! Contingency $$$ will be paying out for the following manufacturers:
- Ages 5 & Up Weekend Pass: $30
- Ages 5 & Up Saturday Only: $15
- Ages 5 & Up Sunday Only: $15
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
Mechanic’s Pass: REQUIRED
- Only One Per Racer: $10
Race Entry Fees: Per Class
- Pre-Entry: $60.00 (Closes Thursday 6/21 10PM)
- Post-Entry: $75.00 for each class
- Single Day Entry: $40 for each class Register at the track. Not Eligible For Gold Cup.
Online registration is available through EMXN. Pre-entry will close on Thursday 6/21 at 10PM. You can also pre-register for Friday’s practice and save $5 by paying $25 instead of $30 the day of. Click the button below and register today!
|6/22||Friday||10AM-5PM||Practice (Hilltop MX) – $30|
|6/22||Friday||6PM||Maine Balance Bike Race|
|6/23||Saturday||8:30AM||Practice Starts (Sawmill MX)|
|6/23||Saturday||8:30AM-6:30PM||Pitbike Race Sign-Up|
|6/23||Saturday||7:00PM||Pitbike Race (Kid’s Track)|
|6/24||Sunday||8:30AM||Practice Starts (Hilltop MX)|
GOLD CUP ELIGIBILITY:
- Must be registered for both days of racing
- Scoring will be best 3 out of 4 finishes
- Must finish at least 3 of the 4 motos
All race rules will be that of the NEMX organization. To visit the NEMX website or to view the NEMX rulebook, click the buttons below.
BALANCE BIKE RACE
Racing Starts Friday 6/22 at 6PM!
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.