It’s that time of year again where we groom up the entire facility and open for vehicles of all types. If you own an ATV or UTV and want to rip our Hilltop track, Harvest Fest is your chance to do so! As with previous years, our Hilltop MX track will be open for bikes, ATVs and UTVs rotating every 20 minutes between big bikes, little bikes and ATVs/UTVs.
Sawmill MX will be fully-groomed for the first and last time of 2020 at this event. Sawmill will be open for bikes only! The Offroad Park will also be open for OHVs, ATVs, UTVs and bikes until dusk both Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately due to COVID, we won’t be able to serve a buffet style meal this year but concessions will be open with food and beverages available. Additionally, all tickets will need to be purchased at the gate as we won’t be doing online ticket purchases this year.
Most of you know or can guess where the name Harvest Fest came from and if you don’t, it won’t be difficult to figure out. This year we’ve partnered with Humble Family Farms who will be bringing several cannabis vendors, live art and music on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We’ll also have an on-site physician available to write medical cards should you need one.
Get your vehicles ready and come visit us on September 26 & 27 for Harvest Fest 2020! Please review the weekend schedule to see when everything is going down!
Stay with our partner hotel, Hilton Garden Inn, just 10 minutes from our facility. Receive a discounted rate of $107.00 per night for either a 1 king room or a 2 queen room when using the link below or calling the hotel at 207-784-4433 Ext. 0. Be sure to mention the Hemond’s MX discount!
Keep Maine Healthy form is required at the Hilton Garden in if you are NOT traveling from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York & New Jersey. If you’re traveling from another state, please download the form below and bring it in order to check into the hotel.
|9/26||Saturday||12PM||Road 2 Recovery Charity Race|
|9/26||Saturday||12PM-11PM||Music & Live Art|
|9/26||Saturday||6PM-11PM||Main Act – Dirty McCurdy|
|9/27||Sunday||9AM-10AM||MBBR (Balance Bike) Practice|
|9/27||Sunday||10AM-12PM||MBBR (Balance Bike) Race|
|9/27||Sunday||12PM||Road 2 Recovery Charity Race|
|9/27||Sunday||12PM-5PM||Music & Live Art|
OFFROAD PARK MAP
|Weekend Riding Pass||$60||Includes Admission For One|
|Day Riding Pass||$30||Includes Admission For One|
|Admission||$10/Day||Admission Only – No Riding|
|Kid’s Admission||Free||Ages 4 & Under|
COVID-19 NOTICE – HMXP SAFETY PLAN
- We ask everyone coming thru the gates to bring their own pen to sign the waiver upon entry.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing- 6 ft apart.
- We ask everyone park their campers and set up tents 6 ft apart.
- Face coverings should be worn in public settings when physical distancing is not possible.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the park .
- Concessions will be open, plexi glass will be set up to protect workers and there will be no picnic tables set up. All food will be carry out.
- There will be posters and signs around the park to remind patrons to take steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- There will be routine cleaning of outhouses, and sanitizer available to patrons to use in outhouses.
- Bleachers will be closed.
- We ask anyone who has had close contact in the last 14 days with anyone who was confirmed to have Covid-19 not attend the race.
- We ask anyone experiencing or displaying any of the following Covid-19 symptoms in the last 24 hours not attend the race:
- Fever or chills
- Sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms
- Muscle aches, severe fatigue, or chills
- Changes in taste or smell
In a nutshell – let’s all be smart. Pay attention and do your part to reduce the spread of COVID and take care of each other. Most of all let’s have some fun!!