Join us August 18 & 19, 2018 for the 2nd annual Offroad Bash at Hemond’s MX and Offroad Park! We have all sorts of activities for everyone to enjoy.
The list of activities include open riding in the Offroad Park, Jeep & Truck show where spectators vote for the vehicles they like best for each awarded category, a Redneck Slip & Slide, Barbie Jeep Racing, Obstacle Course, Tuff Truck Challenge, Mud Bowl, Live Music, Bonfire and more! For the kids, we’ll have a playground and waterslide, water jungle gym, and Stacyc electric balance bike demos.
Overnight camping is open for everyone both Friday and Saturday nights. Mark your calendars, tell your friends and family, get your vehicles ready and plan to have a great time with us at this year’s Offroad Bash!
|8/17||Friday||4pm||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/17||Friday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|8/18||Saturday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/18||Saturday||9am-Dusk||Offroad Park Open|
|8/18||Saturday||10am-12pm||Jeep & Truck Show|
|8/18||Saturday||12pm||Offroad Park Parade Lap|
|8/18||Saturday||11am-5pm||Slip & Slide|
|8/18||Saturday||3pm-5pm||Barbie Jeep Racing|
|8/18||Saturday||4pm-6pm||DJ & Music|
|8/18||Saturday||6pm-11pm||Band & Bonfire|
|8/18||Saturday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|8/19||Sunday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/19||Sunday||9am-Dusk||Offroad Park Open|
|8/19||Sunday||11am-5pm||Slip & Slide|
|8/19||Sunday||1pm-3pm||Tuff Truck Challenge|
FEES & PASSES
- Vehicle Day Pass: $20
- Vehicle Weekend Pass: $30
- Spectator Day Pass: $12
- Spectator Weekend Pass: $20
- Kids Day Pass (12 & under): $5
- Kids Weekend Pass (12 & under): $8
- Minot Residents: $5
- On-site Showers: $2 per
VENDOR SIGN UP FORM
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.