COVID-19 NOTICE – HMXP SAFETY PLAN
- We ask everyone coming thru the gates to bring their own pen to sign the waiver upon entry.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing- 6 ft apart.
- We ask everyone park their campers and set up tents 6 ft apart.
- Face coverings should be worn in public settings when physical distancing is not possible.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the park .
- Concessions will be open, plexi glass will be set up to protect workers and there will be no picnic tables set up. All food will be carry out.
- There will be posters and signs around the park to remind patrons to take steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- There will be routine cleaning of outhouses, and sanitizer available to patrons to use in outhouses.
- Bleachers will be closed.
- We ask anyone who has had close contact in the last 14 days with anyone who was confirmed to have Covid-19 not attend the race.
- We ask anyone experiencing or displaying any of the following Covid-19 symptoms in the last 24 hours not attend the race:
- Fever or chills
- Sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory symptoms
- Muscle aches, severe fatigue, or chills
- Changes in taste or smell
In a nutshell – let’s all be smart. Pay attention and do your part to reduce the spread of COVID and take care of each other. Most of all let’s have some fun and get back to racing!!
- Weekend Pass: $30
- Day Pass: $15
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
Online Pre Entry: Opens Sunday July 26th at 8PM
All race rules will be that of the JDay Offroad organization. To visit the website or to view the rulebook, click the buttons below.
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 6am.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.
**HMXP management reserves the right to make any changes to the weekends events, schedules, rules, etc. that they deem necessary due to any unforseen circumstances.**
|8/1||Saturday||5:00PM||JBR Pitbike Race|
|8/1||Saturday||7:00PM||JBR Best Whip|
JBR Mini Madness Pitbike Race – Online Pre-Registration Only – No Exceptions! Registration Closes Friday at Midnight
Grease up your chain-links, fill your tire pressure fluid and tighten your goggle lens cause we’re going racing! Saturday evening during the JDay Offroad weekend, we’ll be hosting the JBR Mini Madness Pitbike race at 5:00pm – right before the JBR Best Whip Contest. Class winners will receive $100 and 2nd/3rd will receive a swag bag. All racers must pre-register online.
10 Inch Stock: Mostly stock bikes with a 10 inch rear wheel. Examples include: CRF50, SSR70, Etc. No full-mod suspension or big bore kits.
10 Inch Open: Pit bikes with a 10 inch rear wheel. Examples include: CRF50 with 88cc Bore Kit, SSR70, Etc.
12 Inch Stock: Mostly stock bikes with a 12 inch rear wheel. Examples include: KLX110, DRZ110, CRF110, CRF70, SSR125, Pitster Pro MX110, Etc. No full-mod suspension or big bore kits.
12 Inch Open: Pit bikes with a 12 inch rear wheel with Full Mod Suspension or Bore Kits. Also includes production Pit Bikes like Pitster Pro 155cc, Piranha 190, SSR 140, etc.
Big Wheel Open: Pit bikes with 16 inch rear wheel. Mods allowed. Examples include TTR125, DRZ125, KLX140, CRF125, etc.
- No race model bikes
- No wheels bigger than 16″
- No Cutting the track