2018 BALANCE BIKE GOLD CUP NEW ENGLAND CLASSIC
MBBR and Hemond’s Motocross Park are proud to present the Gold Cup New England Classic Balance Bike Race!
Registration for the race will start at 5pm and close at 6pm sharp. Class entry fee $10
Practice will begin at 5pm. RACING STARTS AT 6PM!
Our class structure has changed slightly. We removed the older kids bicycle class to make room for a STACYC Open class.
The course will be open for practice at 5pm and racing will include 2 heats, and LCQ, and a 2-moto format main event for those that qualify.
|1||2 yrs old & Under|
|2||3 yrs old|
|3||4 – 5 Yrs old|
|4||6 yrs old & Under|
|5||Open (all ages)|
- Racers & Family: Free
Race Entry Fees: Per Class
- Single Class Entry: $10 for each class
A rider will not be allowed to register for more than one class in each class category, “Balance Bike”, “Bicycle”, or “StacyC”.
A rider will be allowed to register for a class in each category, “Balance Bike”, “Bicycle”, or “StacyC”.
All race rules will be that of the MBBR organization. To view the MBBR rulebook, click the buttons below.
|6/22||Friday||5PM – 6PM||Registration|
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.