PICK YOUR WEAPON
Polaris RZR S 900 2 Seater
- 875cc 4-Stroke Twin
- 75 Horsepower
- 60″ Vehicle Width
- 12.5″ Ground Clearance
- 9.5 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- 740 lb Payload Capacity
Polaris RZR XP 1000 4 Seater
- 999cc 4-Stroke Twin
- 110 Horsepower
- 64″ Vehicle Width
- 14″ Ground Clearance
- 9.5 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- 900 lb Payload Capacity
Rental Rates – RZR S 900
|Half-Day (4 hours)||$200|
|1-Day (8 hours)||$300|
Rental Rates – RZR XP 1000
|Half-Day (4 hours)||$250|
|1-Day (8 hours)||$400|
10% Off: 4+ vehicles
20% Off: 8+ vehicles
2 Hour Rentals Must Stay on Hemond’s Property
Gear Rental Rates
There’s No Better Way To Explore Maine!
Your offroad adventure awaits! It’s time to climb aboard the powerful yet comfortable Polaris’ RZR side-by-side for an action packed trip you’ll remember for a lifetime. Drive to a scenic outlook, a remote fishing pond, a quaint town for a bite to eat and enjoy the natural wilderness of Maine. Whether you’re looking for a solo getaway or looking to have some fun with family, friends or colleagues, Maine Offroad Adventures is excited you found us. We aim to provide you with an absolutely amazing time with our UTV rentals!
Rental Rules & Options:
- Insurance Fee: An optional $15 per day insurance fee can be added to each vehicle rental. This insurance fee provides the renter full coverage insurance with a $1,500 max-out-of-pocket. If the insurance option is not purchased, the vehicle renter is responsible for up to $3,000 in damages per vehicle rented.
- Security Deposit: A $1,500 security deposit is required for each vehicle rented if the insurance option is purchased. If the insurance option is not purchased, the renter is required to make a $3,000 security deposit per vehicle rented. No charge to your card will be made with this deposit – the amount is held on the credit card until renter returns with undamaged vehicle. Driver is responsible for all damages up to the security deposit amount.
- Age & License Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver’s license to rent. Must be at least 25 years old and the parent or legal guardian of passengers under the age of 18 years old.
- Apparel: Driver and all passengers must wear a helmet and closed toe shoes when the vehicle is in operation. Helmets are available to rent. Eye protection is recommended and goggles are available to rent.
- Drugs & Alcohol: No consumption of drugs, alcohol or any other substance that could impair judgement is allowed to be consumed before or during the rental period. This includes the driver and all passengers.
- Trail Respect: The renter must respect the trail system, landowner property and be aware and obey all signage during the ride. No excessive speeding or reckless driving will be tolerated. Renter must stay on marked trails and not venture off on unknown property including fields, driveways, yards, waterways, forest, and the like. When driving on trails near houses, renter must proceed slowly with low engine rev causing minimal dust trail. The trails in the state of Maine are provided access by generous landowners. Disrespect to landowner property impacts the Maine trail network for all.
- Vehicle Respect: Renter is responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle. This includes internal motor, transmission and drive train damage as well as damage to the frame, suspension system, wheels, tires and all external components of the vehicle. Aggressive driving and abuse to the machine will be monitored through our vehicle tracking system and will not be tolerated.
Rental begins at exact reservation date and time. Renters should arrive 30 minutes prior to reservation time to allow for check-in and driver orientation training time.
Renters are to return all vehicles by the end of the rental period detailed in your reservation. The renter will be charged a late fee of $100 per hour for each hour the vehicle is late. The first hour late fee of $100 starts as soon as the vehicle is late. Vehicles not returned within 24 hours of reservation end time, will be charged $3000 and will be subject to prosecution.
A $100 reservation deposit will be held time of all reservation bookings. The reservation deposit will be used toward your rental and is fully refundable with cancellations notices given with more than 48 hours leading up to your reservation date and time. If the reservation is cancelled with less than 48 hours leading up to your reservation date and time, your reservation deposit will not be refunded. If the renter fails to show up for their reservation date and time without notice, the renter will pay the full reservation amount.
All rentals will begin with a full tank of fuel. Renter is responsible for returning the vehicle full of fuel. Renter will be charged $4.00 per gallon to fill the fuel tank upon returning of the vehicle.
If vehicle is rendered inoperable because of vehicle abuse and the vehicle is required to be serviced or picked up at a location off of the Hemond’s MX & Offroad Park property, the renter will be charged an automatic $100 fee plus damages. An additional $50 fee will be charged for every 25 miles of travel required by the Maine Offroad Adventures staff. If the vehicle is rendered inoperable as a result of a vehicle malfunction outside of the renters control, no fee will be charged to the renter and a refund will be issued based on the percentage of rental completed at the time the breakdown call is received.