Join us on August 25 & 26 for rounds 6 & 7 of the NESC Fall Series! We’ll be racing Sawmill MX both Saturday and Sunday with open practice on Hilltop MX on Friday from 3-7PM. We’ll also have our 300ft water slide and 80ft water house running all weekend. Come race, practice, and or spectate and watch New England’s top racers compete in New England’s top racing series!
|6||Youth A, B, C|
|7||250 Pro, A, B, C|
|8||450 Pro, A, B, C|
|9||Open A, B, C|
|11||25+ A, B, C|
|12||30+ A, B, C|
|13||40+ A, B, C|
Contingency $$$ will be paying out for the following manufacturers:
- Ages 5 & Up Weekend Pass: $20
- Ages 5 & Up Saturday Only: $10
- Ages 5 & Up Sunday Only: $10
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
|8/24||Friday||2pm||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/24||Friday||3pm-7pm||Open Practice (Hilltop)|
|8/24||Friday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|8/25||Saturday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/25||Saturday||8:45am||NESC Practice Starts|
|8/25||Saturday||10am-4pm||Open Practice (Hilltop MX)|
|8/25||Saturday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|8/26||Sunday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/26||Sunday||8:45am||NESC Practice Starts|
|8/26||Sunday||10am-4pm||Open Practice (Hilltop MX)|
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.