Join us on May 26 & 27 for rounds 8 & 9 of the NESC Spring Series! We’ll be racing Sawmill MX both Saturday and Sunday with open practice on Hilltop MX all weekend. Come race, practice, and or spectate and watch New England’s top racers compete in New England’s top racing series!
|6||Youth A, B, C|
|7||250 Pro, A, B, C|
|8||450 Pro, A, B, C|
|9||Open A, B, C|
|11||25+ A, B, C|
|12||30+ A, B, C|
|13||40+ A, B, C|
Contingency $$$ will be paying out for the following manufacturers:
- Ages 5 & Up Weekend Pass: $20
- Ages 5 & Up Saturday Only: $10
- Ages 5 & Up Sunday Only: $10
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
|5/25||Friday||4pm||Admission Gate Opens|
|5/25||Friday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|5/26||Saturday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|5/26||Saturday||8:45am||NESC Practice Starts|
|5/26||Saturday||10am-4pm||Open Practice (Hilltop MX)|
|5/26||Saturday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|5/27||Sunday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|5/27||Sunday||8:45am||NESC Practice Starts|
|5/27||Sunday||9am||MBBR Race Round 2|
|5/27||Sunday||10am-4pm||Open Practice (Hilltop MX)|
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.